SOLRIF®, the patented photovoltaic in-roof mounting system by Schweizer, turns a frameless standard module into a solar power generating roof tile; thus, replacing traditional clay roof tiling of pitched roofs. Unlike on-roof systems, this roof integrated mounting system is a true alternative to conventional roof covers. SOLRIF ® is suited for new builds and for re-roofing, substituting traditional roof tiles and providing a wide range of advantages. Roof solar power plants based on the SOLRIF® system are not mounted on top of the roof covering (tiles), but are applied instead of such roofing.
Easy Installation - the modules are held by metal clamps that are mounted to the roof battens. This allows for quick and easy installation.
Optimal Weather-tightness - frames are shingled from top to bottom and are interlocking left to right much like tiles for optimal weather protection.
1. Mage flex aluminum sealing tape.
2. Fixing for flashing.
3. Mounting clamp (glass & profile).
4. Pan head screw (4.5x35).
5. Aluminum flashing side left.
6. Aluminum flashing profile left.
7. Mounting board 120 x 30mm.
8. Batten for roof tiles.
9. Aluminum flashing side top left.
10. Aluminum flashing top left.
11. Solid Solrif photovoltaic module.