"Chateau-2" private on-grid solar power plant (Ukraine, Kirovigrad region)
- Stage - 100% completed
- Power - 30 kWp
- Total surface - 250 sq.m.
- Technology - multy-Si
- Structure - fixed
- Commissioning - 2015
Chateau – 2, a private (household) solar photovoltaic power station (PV-station) was designed and installed with the purpose to generate "solar" electricity with furter selling into general grid on green tariff rate. The solar power-station is built by Rentechno company at the beginning of 2015 in a private household (Kirovohrad oblast’). Project design of the station involves polycrystalline silicic panels (solar photo-electric modules) and network inverters. Total power capacity of all photo-electric modules installed on the object is 30 kW.
Rentechno company, working as the general contractor of Chateau – 2 solar station, performed project design works, as well as various operational activities, related to construction and comissioning of the roof solar power station.
Following services were provided by Rentechno:
- 3D-modelling for determination of possible shading zones of solar panels of the station.
- Pre-project calculations on mechanical loading parameters.
- Operational modelling of the station in order to determine possible generation amounts of electric power, using special PVSYST software environment.
- Project design of the solar power-station.
- Necessary supply of equipment, component parts and raw materials.
- Turn-key operational cycle of construction and installation works.
- Installation of solar panels, DC cables mounting, inverters installation and complete commutation of all elements.
- Starting-up, adjustment and comissioning works.
- Papers processing to receive green tariff licence for a private household.
- Transfer of the station into operation and maintenance phase.
- Warranty and service maintenance of the equipment, mounted on the solar power-station.